Close
Book Your Reservation

#1 Murphy Bed Retailer in America!

Closet Organizers

Closet Organizers for Master Bedrooms, Guest Bedrooms & Kids’ Bedrooms

Closet OrganizersIf you’ve ever tried to install ready-to-assemble closet organizers, you know that the task is easier said than done. While standing in a sea of generic parts, confusing directions, and scattered hardware, you may have wondered why you paid good money for a headache and a mess. Well, at More Space Place, our goal is to offer homeowners a way to get high-quality closet systems that are personalized. Our designers will work with you to create functional solutions for all of your organization needs. And, of course, the best part is that all of our customized closet organizers are installed by our highly trained technicians, so you can put your feet up, relax, and leave the hard stuff to us.

Whether you have a large walk-in closet or a narrow reach-in closet, one of our many storage solutions can help you organize clothes, shoes, accessories, and more. Our closet organizers allow you to:

  • Save time – Every piece of clothing is easily accessible, so finding your brown belt no longer has to seem like a treasure hunt.
  • Organize – The average person only wears about 20 percent of their clothes. Get access to the other 80 percent by creating a place for everything.
  • Make room – Organizing your closet is a great way to weed out the clothes you no longer want, which frees up much-needed space for the clothes you wear most frequently. More room also helps keep items neatly pressed and ready to wear.

Our custom closets can be completely personalized to reflect your home’s décor and your lifestyle, so whether you want an all-wood system with a classic mahogany finish and elegant crown molding, or you’d prefer the sleek, modern look of a crisp, contemporary closet, we’ve got you covered.

To learn more about how easy and fun closet design with More Space Place can be, please feel free to contact our closet company today or visit any of our showrooms located throughout the nation.