Whether you’re a crafter, a sewer or both, your hobby room should be a place where you can unwind and let your creative juices flow. When your place of relaxation becomes a cluttered mess, it can be hard to find all the items necessary needed to create your latest masterpiece. We’ve collected a list of our favorite tips for organizing your hobby room.
- Tie and belt racks are perfect for storing ribbon. Slide each ribbon roll through the hanger and you will instantly have all of your ribbon organized and within reach.
- Thoroughly clean and spray paint old soup and coffee cans bright colors and mount the base to your wall. These cans are a bright and cheery way to organize items like scissors, pens, scraps, etc.
- Over-the-door shoe organizers are a great way to store small craft items. The clear pockets allow you to easily see what is in each section.
- A huge space waster is your corners! Add a corner Lazy Susan side your cabinets to store brushes, paints, etc. Everything you need will be within the slide of a Lazy Susan!
- Hanging file folders are great for storing fabric. Fold the fabric neatly over the folder so that you can easily see all of your fabric in one neat and organized place.
Custom shelving with baskets and small hampers are another great way to store larger items like yarn, sewing patterns and more. More Space Place offers a variety of custom options to make your hobby room as unique as the things you create! Check out all of our hobby room furniture and organization solutions here.
For more organization tips, follow More Space Place on Pinterest.