It is mid-spring. Can you believe it? Hopefully spring cleaning is far behind you, and your summer plans are heating up. In May we celebrated National Home Remodeling month so we created this post!
Home improvement and home remodeling have a number of benefits that can be both rewarding and profitable! Among other things, remodeling your home can:
- increase the value of your home,
- reduce home maintenance costs,
- reduce utility costs, and
- make your home more comfortable, functional and livable.
Each homeowner is different in how they choose to remodel their home and which rooms to remodel first. At More Space Place, we have worked with a number of homeowners and business owners who have chosen to remodel for various reasons. Most commonly, we’ve found that people come to a local More Space Place showroom during their remodel to:
- De-clutter & utilize smarter storage options – custom closets, garage storage systems, laundry & pantry storage systems.
- Create more functional & organized space – custom built home offices & media centers.
- Give rooms multipurpose – i.e. office becomes a guestroom, guestroom also serves as a craft room & living room can also serve as a guest bedroom.
Before starting any improvement project at your home, you must first determine your goals for the space and then determine the investment you’re willing to make. With any space-saving furniture solution you purchase from More Space Place, your approach should be exactly the same.
Perhaps you want to take your 14′ x 13′ spare bedroom and turn it into a guestroom, craft room AND home office. If so, how will you get a bed, tv, dresser, a desk, printer, filing cabinets, office chair, computer and room for craft supplies into this space without eliminating room to walk about? When you work with More Space Place, you don’t have to worry about solving these problems. Neither will you have to worry about how to fit part “A” and “B” together because our professional installers handle it all. You simply tell us what you want, and a qualified designer will visit your home at no charge to measure and redesign the space just for you.
Whether defining how you wish to better utilize your spare bedroom, maximize the playing area of your child’s bedroom or de-cluttering your closet or home office, a local More Space Place designer can find space-saving solutions and a smarter way to “remodel”!