#1 Murphy Bed Retailer in America!
At More Space Place Sarasota, we design custom closets with your needs in mind. Our professional design consultants work with you to determine what your organizational goals are, and our CAD-based Imagination Station software allows you to get a visual rendering of your dream closet complete with any combination of accessories and finishes. We maximize every inch of space you have available so that what you’re left with is a highly functional, modular room solution that can make your life a whole lot easier.
The More Space Place Sarasota designers specialize in custom closets and will walk you through every step of the design process, advising you when you have questions and giving you creative freedom when your imagination takes over! To get started, below are five easy steps to creating the closet of your dreams:
1. Go through your entire closet and make an inventory of all your items, including shoes and accessories. Take this opportunity to weed out clothes you no longer want or that you don’t wear anymore.
2. Estimate how much hanging space you’ll need. Take stock of long hanging dresses, coats, and other items that will need between 60” and 72”.
3. Organize all the items that you keep folded and separate them according to how bulky they are. For instance, put sweaters, blankets, and slacks together while keeping socks, t-shirts, and undergarments together.
4. Take stock of your accessories and determine which ones will need hanging space. For instance, will you keep your ties, belts, and scarves in drawers or would you like them to hang? How would you like to store your jewelry, handbags, hats, or other items?
5. Take measurements of your closet, including the height (floor to ceiling), depth, width, door width, and the walls on either side of the door frame.
Once you’ve determined exactly how much space you have to work with and what your storage needs are, you can customize your closet to include shelving, cabinets, cubbies, baskets, drawers, any other features you’d like. The possibilities are virtually endless when you choose from all the custom closets that More Space Place Sarasota has to offer.
Contact us today or visit any of our showrooms at 3906 S. Tamiami Trail in Sarasota to get the design process started. In addition to custom closets for homes in Sarasota, Bradenton, Sarasota Springs, Venice, Osprey, and the surrounding areas, ask us about our other space-saving room solutions, such as wall beds, home office desks, media centers, pantry organization systems, and more.