Discover the Space-Saving Benefits of Custom Closets in Wilmington and the Surrounding Areas
Designing custom closets for your home in Wilmington, Jacksonville, and Lumberton can be easy and fun. At More Space Place, our professional design consultants work with you to create the closet you’ve always wanted. We’ll even use our Imagination Station software to create a free, no-obligation CAD drawing of your dream closet – complete with features, finishes, and accessories – based on the exact dimensions of your closet space.
Not sure how to choose from all the custom closets we have to offer? No problem. Your personal design consultant will evaluate your current walk-in or wall closet, take measurements, and ask a few simple questions, such as:
• How much hanging space will you need? About how many suits, dresses, and coats would you say you’ll need to hang in your new closet?
• Do you store a lot of out-of-season garments in your closet? Will you need a wardrobe lift?
• How many folded items do you have? Would you prefer to keep these items on adjustable shelves or in drawers?
• Do you have a large shoe collection? Do you think individual shoe cubbies or fenced shoe shelves would work better?
• Do you have a lot of accessories? Will you need tie racks, belt racks, or jewelry drawers?
When exploring your options for custom closets, be sure to tell your More Space Place designer if there are any features that you’ve always wanted, such as a dressing bench, fold-down ironing board, cabinets, or crown molding. And, remember, your closet should be as stylish and attractive as it is convenient and functional, so let your imagination take hold when choosing trim, door styles, finishes, and hardware.
To learn more about all the benefits of custom closets, residents of Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas can contact More Space Place today or stop by our showroom. We are also proud to offer other innovative, space-saving solutions such as panel beds, wall beds, media centers, garage organization systems, home office furniture, and more.